Future Truck Drivers of America LLC can guide you step-by-step on how to obtain your commercial driver's license.
However, we expect you to meet certain specifications to be eligible to get one.
Drivers Must Be Qualified as Below
- 21 years old to qualify for job placement assistance
- Possess a license in the United States for three years
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic fundamental skills to read, write and speak the English language
- Permanent resident of the United States
- Original or certified copy of a birth certificate to get a permit from the DMV
- Five-year MVR with no conviction in the past three years of any of the following:
- Refusal to take a drug or alcohol test
- Hit and run
- Leaving the scene of an accident or careless /reckless driving
- No DUI in the past 5 years or more than two DUI's in a lifetime